Friday, October 10, 2014

In Praise of Mail

I adore mail. I love finding cards, writing them, sending them, receiving them...it's really amazing to me that I can put a piece of paper in a box in Columbus, Ohio, and then it magically goes far away and finds its designated human.

I'm lucky to have friends and family who feel the same way. Just this week, I got this card from dear friends (and even better, their adorable little daughter had drawn in it!):



Also, my very talented mom makes beautiful cards (and knits beautiful hats--she is so creative!). Here is just one of my recent favorites from her shop:






  Happy weekend, friends!






1 comment

  1. Wonderful. I wish we'd all go back to regular mail for just these reasons. Have a great weekend, Hannah.

    ReplyDelete

The Storialist. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.